Theories and techniques for wireless power transfer
- Magnetic resonance, inductive and capacitive wireless power transfer.
- Magnetic fields shaping.
- Directional and omni-directional wireless power transfer.
- Other topics related to theories and techniques for near-, mid- or far-range wireless power transfer.
Devices and systems for short-distance wireless power transfer
- Coils, resonators, coil arrays, passive elements, integrated circuits and packaging.
- SISO, MIMO, links and system architectures.
- Modeling, simulation and topologies.
- EMC/EMI, shielding and system issues.
- Power management and electronics.
- Static and dynamic wireless charging.
- Applications of wireless power transfer such as electrical vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicles, consumer electronics, wearable devices, RFID, near-field communication and etc.
Industrial applications, issues and regulations
- Environmental effects.
- Co-existence of wireless power and signal transfer.
- Efficiency improvement techniques.
- Power conditioning and controlling.
- Standardization and regulations.
Microwave/mm-Wave wireless power transfer and RF energy harvesting
- Antennas/rectennas and phased array designs. High-frequency AC-DC rectifier circuits.
- Beamforming and signal processing.
- High efficiency amplifiers and transmitters.
- RF energy harvesting and scavenging.
- Passive and active components and integrated circuits.
- THz rectennas and techniques.
Biomedical and healthcare applications
- Devices, circuits, topologies, systems and instrumentation for biomedical and healthcare applications.
- Clinically implantable medical devices and systems.
- Biological and health effects.
- Human body modeling.
Emerging techniques and applications
- New techniques, architectures and devices.
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- 5G technologies.
- Satellite, space- and air-borne applications.
- Energy transmission.
- Power beaming.
- Printable and planar electronics, 3-D electronics and miniaturization.
- Low-cost systems.
- Manufacturing, transportation, utility infrastructure, underground, agriculture field and construction operation and applications.
- New education methods.