After an interruption in 2021 due to COVID-19, we are pleased to invite you to come in person to join us for NEMO2022 in Limoges, France, from July 6 to 8, 2022.
NEMO is an annual focal event, founded by the IEEE MTT Society, on electromagnetic- and multiphysics-based computer-aided design (EM-CAD), rotating between Europe, North America and Asia. It aims to stimulate a broad exploration of “disruptive” technologies of EM-CAD in addition to traditional topics.
Call for Papers
NEMO2022 brings together experts and practitioners of electromagnetic- and multiphysics-based modeling, simulation and optimization for RF, microwave, terahertz, and other applications. This conference is an ideal forum to share new ideas on techniques for electromagnetic and multiphysics modeling, propose efficient design algorithms and tools, and anticipate modeling/analysis needs of future technologies and applications. Papers using numerical or multi-physics computational methods in unique ways for microwave component or system analysis and various new applications are also encouraged.
Founded by the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S), NEMO is an annual focal event on electromagnetic- and multiphysics-based computer-aided design (EM-CAD), rotating between Europe, North America and Asia. NEMO2022 aims to stimulate broad discussion and exploration of disruptive technologies of EM-CAD in addition to traditional topics. The conference features an exciting technical program, an industry exhibition and invited talks by internationally recognized experts in electromagnetic and multiphysics modeling, simulation and optimization.
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers in all areas of electromagnetic and multiphysics modeling, analysis and optimization, including but not limited to:
- Computational electromagnetics
- Computation multiphysics and modeling
- Analytical and semi-analytical modeling
- Integral equation methods
- Finite difference methods
- Finite element methods
- Hybrid modeling techniques
- Frequency-domain methods
- Time-domain methods
- High-frequency methods
- Multi-scale modeling techniques
- Large-scale problems
- Parallel computing
- Computer-aided design and techniques
- Cognition-aided design
- Modeling of active devices and circuits
- Evolutionary classical optimization techniques
- Space mapping methodologies
- Medical image signal processing techniques
- Inverse electromagnetic problems
- Fifth-generation mobile system analysis and modeling
- Modeling of IC packages and interconnections
- Signal and power integrity optimization
- Modeling of biological effects
- Modeling of electro/optical devices
- Terahertz circuit and modeling
- New materials and nanostructures modeling
- Artificial intelligence
- New and emerging areas
- Full paper, 3-4 page in length, presentation and publication in IEEE Xplore.
- Abstract, 1 page, presentation only.
Full papers must adhere to the format of the IEEE conference paper template.
|Submission deadline:||March 22, 2022|
|Notification of Acceptance:||April 25, 2022|
|Final Paper Submission:||May 23, 2022|
|Conference Date:||July 6-8, 2022|
T-MTT SPECIAL ISSUE
The IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques will publish a Mini-Special Issue devoted to the IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Numerical Electromagnetic and Multiphysics Modeling and Optimization (NEMO 2022).