Final papers can be submitted through EDAS system by clicking HERE.
Please carefully read instructions given below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF ACCEPTED PAPERS
The authors of accepted papers have the opportunity of changing details and introduce modifications suggested by the reviewers. Please upload final versions of accepted manuscripts before June 5, 2018 via the NEMO2018 paper submission website.
The authors of accepted papers have to register for the Conference before June 18, 2018 (early bird registration date) in order to have the papers included in the Conference Program booklet. One full registration can cover up to two papers.
Accepted papers will be published in the NEMO2018 Conference Proceedings. Please note that presentation of the results during the Conference is mandatory for publication of the work in IEEE Digital Library.
Please, follow carefully the instructions that you will find when trying to upload your final manuscript. Please, pay attention to the important details below.
Check list for Authors
1) Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) has to be properly completed before uploading the final manuscript. Shortly the Authors will receive emails with links and credentials to access their individual electronic Copyright Forms. Filling eCF is mandatory to allow for submission of the final manuscript through the EDAS system.
2) The length of the final paper should be 3 (preferably) to 4 pages in order to be published in IEEE Xplore.
3) Please, be sure that you format the final paper in the standard IEEE conference proceedings layout.
4) The authors should include a copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of the source document (see instructions in the paper submission website or read these instructions).
5) Please proofread your pdf document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
6) Before uploading the final pdf file, please check IEEE PDF eXpress compliance. The conference ID in PDF eXpress is: 42276X
7) Registration of at least one of the authors is mandatory. A single registration is valid for no more than two papers. If an author is co-authoring more than two such papers, one of the other co-authors should also register to cover the extra paper(s).
Authors are responsible for obtaining publication approval by their employer or sponsor and the copyright must be assigned to the IEEE.
Those authors with accepted papers in the interactive forum (poster) format are required to prepare their posters using DIN A0 format (or similar). This standard is given by the following dimensions:
- width: 841 millimetres (33.1 in)
- height: 1,189 millimetres (46.8in)
|Preliminary paper submission deadline:
Paper submission deadline:
Paper registration deadline:
Manuscript submission deadline
(registered papers only):
|March 15, 2018
April 09, 2018
April 11, 2018
April 23, 2018
|Notification of acceptance:||May 15, 2018|
|Final paper submission:||June 05, 2018|
|Early bird registration:||June 18, 2018|
|Conference date:||August 08-10, 2018|