Preliminary Paper Submission Deadline: March 15, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: May 5, 2020
Final Paper Submission: June 5, 2020
Conference Date: August 1-3, 2020
IEEE T-MTT Special Issue Submission: November 31, 2020 (11:59 pm, EDT)
The IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques will publish a Mini-Special Issue devoted to the IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Numerical Electromagnetic and Multiphysics Modeling and Optimization (NEMO 2020).
IEEE Trans. on MTT Special Issue on the NEMO2020 Call for Papers (CFP)
As an author/co-author of an accepted paper in NEMO 2020, you are cordially invited to submit a substantially-expanded version of your NEMO2020 paper for consideration in this Mini-Special Issue.
To be considered as an accepted NEMO 2020 paper, conference registration and presentation are required for your paper.
Some additional information is given below:
• Deadline for submission is: November 31, 2020 (11:59 pm, EDT)
• Expected Publication Date: November 2021
• To increase chances of acceptance, substantially-expanded material must be found in your T-MTT journal submission with regard to its associated NEMO 2020 paper precursor, since lack of significant and/or sufficient expansion beyond the NEMO 2020 paper content is a common reason of rejection in Mini-Special Issues devoted to conferences.
• When preparing your manuscript, a proper IEEE template must be used.
Please refer to Templates for IEEE Transactions for details.
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION
Enter the paper submission website,click here, on the page listing your papers, click the "visa letter" icon (shown as an officer) and follow the screen prompts to fill in your address, the letter will be generated instantaneously and returned to your computer for you to download.
PAPER SUBMISSION WEBSITE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
• Prospective paper prepared in accordance with either the Word Template or the Latex Template, properly converted into a PDF file.
Final Paper submission
• Compliance with IEEE eXpress PDF format checked for full paper submission.
• Registration for conference by at least one of the authors.
• Submission of final paper in PDF by June 5, 2020 (Final submit). Please supply your registration number during final paper submission.
Online Copyright Form properly completed and submitted by June 5, 2020 (will be prompted as part of the paper submission process).
Note that the maximum number of oral presentation papers allowed per registration is two. If an author is co-authoring more than two papers, one of the other co-authors should also register to cover the extra paper(s).